You work hard on your image on your website, but if you’re like many people, the branding on your emails may have slipped by unnoticed. Email design is important, it sets the tone. Your emails don’t just convey your company’s message they also help to build engagement with your brand. We now offer an Email Overhaul package where we’ll review all your outgoing email templates (abandon cart, wishlist notification, etc.) and will unify the branding for you to ensure that they are consistent and match your website look and feel. Email Andy today to find out more details on the Email Overhaul package and get started.
Welcome to Timberline, a resource for multi-channel merchants to grow traffic and orders, streamline order processing and otherwise get the most out of life.
June 17, 2011 · 2 Comments
February 3, 2012 · 2 Comments
June 3, 2011 · 1 Comment
June 7, 2011 · No comments
April 20, 2011 · No comments
September 6, 2012 · No comments
August 16, 2012 · No comments
June 5, 2012 · No comments
May 31, 2012 · No comments
May 2, 2012 · No comments
- Caleb Burkle: Good question Dave. I am by no means a lawyer and I certainly would ta...
- Dave: I've been reading a lot about the legal ramifications of pinning copyr...
- Antonio Pike: Google announced a few weeks ago its version of the Facebook "Like" bu...
- William Rill: Great write-up. I was getting itchy to jump down here and make a comme...
- Eric Winter: I just wanted to add a note regarding analytics and Ad Extensions. F...
A/B testing Bing blogging branding chat checkout optimization click-to-call ComScore Cyber Monday design display ads dotomi dynamic keyword insertion Email facebook Facebook Optimization Google Google Analytics Google Places Google Product Extensions Google Seller Rating Extensions holiday shopping marketing tools Merchandising mobile Multi-channel Funnels new york times paid links personalization PlusOne remarketing search engine optimization seasonality seo SEO 101 Social Marketing SocialMedia social media Social Sharing testing timing Twitter usability Yahoo Zappos
- Twitter should be here, but it's not. Get over it.