Increase Your Search Engine Exposure through Online Public Relations
Traditional public relations means getting “ink” and electronic exposure in the formal news media. This, in turn, drives business to your company. Online public relations is not vastly different from its conventional counterpart. With effective online PR, you drive business to your Web site through search engine exposure. Since the majority of your new customers are going to find you on the Web via search engines, online PR can be a powerful way to grab their attention.
Timberline’s marketing team combines its knowledge of traditional public relations with their online expertise to create search engine optimized press releases that are then delivered electronically and archived at leading search engines, including Google, Yahoo! and MSN.
Timberline’s online PR services include:
- Optimized press release writing – Press releases are written with keyterm-rich links embedded into the body of the release to improve your visibility in the search engines and improve upon the volume of inbound links to your site.
- Wire service submissions – The great benefit associated with online PR today is that you not only can reach news editors but also search engines. Timberline will submit all releases through an electronic wire service so that your releases will be picked up and archived at the top search engines.
- Custom list development – We can also help you get that traditional “ink.” Timberline can research and put together custom press lists, including print, radio, television and online editors in the industry you serve.
- Custom list submissions – Timberline will be happy to send releases to custom press lists via email, fax and mail.
- Reporting – At Timberline, we track and report all online marketing activities. After each release is sent out, we will pull wire service reports and track click-throughs from any embedded links.
- Press kit development – If you don’t already have a press kit, you may want to have one professionally done. Timberline Interactive can create custom press kit materials, including backgrounders, fact sheets, contact sheets, and case studies.